Saturday, September 6, 2008

Tom Thumb Tiny

I'm not going to lie here. Graduate school is A LOT OF READING.

A LOT.

My eyes hurt.

But yes, I am getting a MA in literature, so yes, I should have been aware of the massive amounts of reading. Which I was.

But still. Eyes. Hurt.

So, as usual when I am a) bored with what I'm reading, or b) about to jump into a telephone booth, don my costume, and become Procrastination Girl (able to stop an assignment in its tracks with the flick of an eyelash), I turned to TV.

Of course, I'm home this weekend, and my TV is at H2.

So instead I turned to YouTube for more kitty videos.

Here are the picks of the day:

Christian the Lion (which will make you cry. I swear. It's so freaking adorable that you will shed fat crocodile tears)

and Kitten vs. RC Mouse (which will make you laugh. How can she jump so high? It's a marvel of nature, is what it is)

Sorry this post is a little light on content and a lot heavy on YouTube links, but seriously, unless you want to hear me rant about Marat/Sade (which you can look at in the Sidebar under "What I'm Reading Now" if you're really interested) or the Short History of Writing Instruction (which I find fascinating but I'm guessing would make you normal folk start cranking out zzz's), then this is basically all I have to say.

Graduate school makes your world very, very small.

On the bright side, I found some vanilla flavored hot chocolate mix the other day, and it's just about hot chocolate season. Woot!

(like I said, very, very, small)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE VERY SMALL THINGS - THEY ARE JUST ADORABLE!!!!